The information on this website is provided for your convenience only, and does not constitute a statement of endorsement, approval, affiliation, favoring of the external site nor does it imply guaranteed acceptance of any product by agent or insurance company. This website is not responsible for the content, views, products or availability of the site, nor does it assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of its information. We urge you to consult with an attorney and financial advisor to understand your legal obligations under the law for any products considered or purchased. In many instances, the rules have yet to be written and experts continue to debate how various provisions of the law will be implemented and enforced. Many basic elements may change and there are numerous exceptions. Please contact an attorney and financial advisor to verify how the law will affect you, your specific company, benefit offering, and scenario.
Website Policy Information for insurancedfw.com
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States Government, the State of Texas or the Federal Medicare program.
What do we collect?
To serve as your licensed insurance agent, we will ask you to provide us with personal information about you. We are authorized to collect personally identifiable information (PII) from you by Susan Speciale. Any PII we collect is used to provide you with an insurance quote and coverage.
PII is Personally Identifiable Information generally means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, your name, home address, telephone number, and email address.
The personally identifiable information (PII) we collect may include, but is not limited to:
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Phone number
• Demographic information
• Health information
• Social Security number
• Other financial information
With your permission, how do we use your PII?
If you choose not to provide us with the PII requested, or not to respond to certain questions we inquire, we may not be able to provide you with a proposal or application for insurance.
You consent to our collection of your PII:
How long does this consent last?
This consent may last indefinitely, unless the individual, employer, or employee revokes it. You understand that you may revoke your consent at any time. If you no longer wish to receive emails and/or call from us you may opt-out at any time, by contacting us.
The materials on this website have been developed for educational purposes only. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All quotes are subject to underwriting review and no guarantee of insurance implied by applying. Before selecting a plan be sure to read the plan summary, check to see if your provider is in the network, read the outline of coverage, exclusions and limitations and ask any questions that you have. This website and attached links provide a brief description of coverage, but it is not a statement of contract; review the actual policy from the insurance company for exact information. Neither Susan Speciale, agent(s), insurance company nor information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless and do not endorse and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the websites in this directory. Information is provided for consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective insurance plans consumers may be interested in purchasing.
- Final rates and benefits are based on actual plan selection (including plan riders you may request) and the assignment of any rate adjustment factors due to the Medicare plan's underwriting guidelines.
- Do Not Cancel your current coverage until a new policy is approved and you have received written confirmation with your ID number, effective date, the policy's rates and benefits from the insurance company.
- Rate and Benefit Disclaimer Notification: The rate and benefit information provided herein was generated by an insurance quoting system. These insurance quoting systems do not guarantee or warrant the correctness or completeness of the rate and benefit information contained herein and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of use of the quoted rate and benefit information.
- Additionally, information contained in this website is limited in scope, subject to change without notice, and does not contain all the terms, conditions, limitations, or exclusions of the referenced benefit plans. Only the insurance company Plan Documents and Policy's contain the exact terms and conditions of coverage. Your grant of access to the rate and benefit summaries contained herein may not be relied upon as a guarantee of your eligibility or coverage under these benefit plans.